Ruzica Gugulovska is a co-founder and managing partner at CheckPoint Cardio, with 18 years experience in international law and relationship,bussines and state protocol, and 16 years in education and training. She has Master degree in International Law and International Relationship from Sofia State University St Kliment Ohridski, Graduated for worldwide trainer of World-class business Etiquette and International Courtroom Etiquette at EtiquetteOutreach, NY(USA).
She has taken several high positions in governmental and nongovernmental state bodies,and also, taught and trained in university and state institutions. In private sector , as entrepreneur and investor from 2003.
Some of the institutions she has worked in, with position of :
- Adviser at the Cabinet of the Prime Minister,
- Head of the Protocol of the Government,
- Head of Department for training of civil servants,
- Lecturer a University American College,
- Co-founder of KM Invest (FYROM),
- Trainer for Etiquette Outreach(NY),
- Project manager at Lektika(HR),.etc.
Responsible for international relationships of CPC, establishing and conducting trial projects in Bulgaria and abroad, sales.